Hosted by New Jersey Alliance for Immigrant Justice
"The New Jersey Alliance for Immigrant Justice is hosting a Community Education Forum on the Status of Immigrant Rights in Hudson County in order to educate allies, fellow activists, community leaders, organizers and others on the status of immigrant rights as they relate to Hudson County. Come trace the history of immigrant rights in Hudson County and learn more about the county-level policies that are adversely affecting Hudson County's immigrant community, the inclusive policies that are being driven, ways to strategize/organize together and actions to take moving forward.
- Johanna Calle, Program Coordinator at the New Jersey Alliance for Immigrant Justice
- Serges Demefack, End Detention and Deportation Coordinator at the American Friends Service Committee
- TBA, local Immigrant Rights Community Leader/Organizer
- CEUS is a nine block walk from the Bergenline Light Rail Station in Union City (for those coming from Jersey City).
- Parking is available at North Bergen City Hall on the other side of the CEUS building.
This event is cosponsored by: American Friends Service Committees (AFSC), CEUS and Hudson Civic Action.
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org