End time for this event is a guess. Information was not provided
"Sunday, March 12, 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT)
RSVP now for the next Ready to Resist mass movement call and join tens of thousands of people united in our peaceful movement to resist Trump and protect and win progress for our communities.
What's in store this Sunday, March 12:
- Ben Wikler, MoveOn's Washington Director, will lay out the 18-day strategy to save health care for millions, including what each of us can do where we live.
- Kelley Robinson, Organizing Director with Planned Parenthood, will detail what's at stake if Republicans succeed in repealing the Affordable Care Act this month.
- Amaha Kassa, founder and Executive Director of African Communities Together, will brief us on Trump's latest attempt at a Muslim Ban and how we can resist it.
- Amanda Johnson, National Digital Director at the Working Families Party, will host the call.
- Mark-Anthony Johnson, Director of Health and Wellness at Dignity and Power Now, originally scheduled to speak on March 12, will join us for a future call.
Bookmark this page, and get a few friends together to listen Sunday evening and then discuss and plan!
By signing up, you agree to receive a telephone call from MoveOn.org at the telephone number provided, to participate in the call on Sunday, March 12 at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).
For recordings and slideshows from past Ready to Resist calls, please click here.
Schedule of upcoming calls - all Sundays:
March 19 - call
March 26 - no call
April 2 - call
April 9 - call
April 16 - no call"